Don’t Let A Judge Determine Your Future In A Divorce
Divorce is never a walk in the park. If it seems frightening or overwhelming, you are not alone. Whether your divorce is contested or uncontested, it can be stressful and worrisome. Our family law attorneys understand your need for reassurance that a professional is watching out for your rights and interests.
When you choose our firm for your family law needs, we will work hard to address your concerns. We will help you reach sensible resolutions regarding property division, spousal support, and child custody and support. Our experience can help strengthen your chance for favorable family law outcomes.
Take A Careful Look At The Elements Of Your Divorce
Every divorce involves property division, which may be especially challenging if one or more of these is true:
- Your marital property includes a diverse investment portfolio.
- Your spouse has hidden assets.
- Either of you operates a business or professional practice.
- Assets such as stock options and an executive’s deferred compensation are hard to quantify.
Creating a complete and transparent inventory of assets is important, but it is not the only consideration in property division. Decisions may depend on other issues such as the following:
- If either spouse is disabled, this fact may influence a family court judge’s approval or disapproval of a settlement. Spousal support may be considered along with property division.
- If the time-sharing arrangement for children (known as custody and visitation in some states) means that they will live with either parent most of the time, the court may be in favor of awarding the family home to that parent.
With more than 20 combined years of experience, our family law attorneys are skilled at protecting our clients’ interests. The solutions that you need may come about through settlement negotiations, mediation or a trial. In any forum where your future security is on the line, effective advocacy can make a great difference.
Discuss Your Concerns And Priorities With A Florida Family Law Attorney
We look forward to hearing from you. We are ready to advise you on all aspects of your divorce and help you bring it to a conclusion in a timely manner.
To schedule a consultation, call 407-915-3775 or complete an online form.